Pages

Chocolate Chip Muffin

It has been quite an age since my last bake. Baking Chocolate Chip Muffin is an impromptu task in my list. Since I have some chocolate chip in my cabinet, I thought it would be a good idea to bake muffin as it is the easiest thing I ever baked.



Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup dark brown sugar, tightly packed
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1/2 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips

Method:
Pre heat the oven to 375˚F. Line 12 muffin cups or grease the cups.
In a bowl, mix together the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt and keep aside.
In another bowl, beat the eggs with a balloon whisk for 2 mins. Add the milk, butter and vanilla extract and stir.
Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix lightly just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Do not over mix the batter.
Spoon into the muffin cups and bake for 20-22 mins till done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails